Friday, March 8, 2024

Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts Card ~ Color Dare #591

Here is an easy color challenge from our team at Cole Dare ......... or is it? You must use Black and White with ONE other color. That it's. Only ONE color with no other Neutrals or Metallics. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here.

I'm showing off our new Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts set because there is SO much you can do with it! This card was inspired by Jeanie Burch. Stay tuned for more great ideas on using this Thin Cut set in "out of the box" ways.

Using the banner dies I created the cats.Did you see cats when you looked at those dies? How fun is that? I also used the circle die for a mask to create the moon. Some white whiskers and black dots completed the cat faces. A simple sentiment was used so as not to up stage those cute cats. A wash of Clear Shimmer was painted on the moon for some sparkly fun.

See below for links to the products used.






Link to Color Dare #591


Z7133 Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts
Get yours now. I predict they will be so popular they'll sell out soon!


Close to My Heart products used for this card:

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #decorativeshapesthincuts

12 comments:

  1. These cat dies are just perfect on your moonlit card, Michelle! Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cat banners, so cute and creative... adorable and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those created cats - super idea and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! I've been dying to make those kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a card with cats like this a couple years ago! So simple, right? Your card is darling. I love the doodled border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! I love those kitties, very clever.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...