Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Just Chicken In ~ March Stamp of the Month

Here's a fun slimline card for you! Once again I used our How-to Guide to get started. I tweaked this one a bit by combining patterns 33 and 34. There is SO much you can do with our guides!

What do you think of those cute plaid chicks? I love them and that polka dot one, too. Sometimes you just need to go outside of the box. Plus, it makes adding color to your design in an effortless way!

The papers are from our current Special: Gnomes for Spring. I went with these papers when I noticed I could use clouds for the sky and a more ground-like pattern for the ... well... the ground! haha.

The shapes behind the chicks were made with our new Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts. There are SO many possibilities with these shapes! YOu're going to be seeing a lot of them in my projects. You better get yours ASAP so you don't miss out!

See below for what I used to create this card.


Z7133 Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts



S240 Just Chicken In ~ March Stamp of the Month
Available with or without Thin Cuts
ONLY available March 1 - 31
Get a discount with a qualifying order.
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order!
(see below for VIP Customer info)

Gnomes for Spring Paper Packet

Close To My Heart products used for this card:
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #slimlinecards

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...