Friday, March 29, 2024

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for the fine print rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here.

I didn't know where exactly I wanted to go with this design. I knew I wanted to use a stencil. I thought I'd use other colors from the challenge. Well, as it often goes, I came up with something unexpected. That is the fun of crafting!

Using Sapphire, Periwinkle and Jade I stenciled the hearts as a layer for the card front. Keeping it simple, I used some thread and sparkles as accents. 




Card Front Stencil Pack 2

Mix-in Paper Pack (Mar-Apr)

Close To My Heart products used for this card: (while supplies last)


ATTENTION VIP CUSTOMERS
 VIP Credits can still be earned through April 30th.
Any credits must be used by May 15th. 

Click here to read the post about CTMH closing June 30th. 
More details are in the post.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the heart stencil. I need to play with that more. I love the non-traditional "heart" colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stenciling with the two colors... sets of stenciling are so versatile. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this is so darn clever! I love this stencil and your ink blending!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...