Luxe Foliage is the September Product of the Month. It's a gorgeous pack of 3 designs and colors with a Gold Foil touch! Today I'm showing off the Peaceful Pine paper and I know you'll love it!
Do you know about our Product of the Month Program? Each month we have an exclusive product available while supplies last. This product is only $5 when you place a qualifying minimum order of $75. You can only order one of the featured products while they are available.
The card front is cut from our Peaceful Pine Two-Tone CS. I used the light side to cover a white base. This contrasts nicely with the piece from the DSP. Look at that pretty Gold Foil design! Something else is that the images in the paper can be fussy cut for a different type of fun!
Using the Scalloped Bloom Dies I cut a partial image from the DSP. That piece was turned and placed to create a positive/negative look. Fun, right?
To create a dividing layer for the greens, I used a piece of Vellum I embossed with the Seasonl Cheer Folder of leaves. This is a pack of 3 mini folders with different themes: Autumn, Halloween and Winter.
For the sentiment I used the Advent Labels Punch making is easy and quick. The sentiment is from the Scalloped Blooms set and I love the script. Looping a piece of ribbon behind it and popping up on Dimensionals gives depth to the design. A couple of Gold Dots completes the final detail.
What do you think? Is this a design you'd like to try?
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Shop: MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showandtellwithmichelle #productofthemonth #luxefoliage #scallopedbooms #cardmaking
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!