Friday, December 15, 2017

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Glitter is Glamorous




It's mid month already and time for the Technique Blog Hop. We're a group of consultants who show you ways to use Close To My Heart products and this month we're featuring our fantastic Glitter Paper! If you've come from Cat Nowak's blog you're on the right track. Just keep clicking on the link in each post. 

Ok...this is the card you get when you have six different glitter papers and can't make up your mind which one to use! LOL I simply cut a 1/2" strip of each glitter paper and adhered them in an angle on my card. Once I did the ones on the bottom I felt the top was too bare but I didn't have enough room to do the same size strips. Making the top strips 1/4" worked just right!

 

All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Glitter Papers: Black, Red, Gold, Silver, Bashful, White
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • Stamp Sets: Nature's Wish, Flourishes
  • Exclusive Inks: Black
  • Clear Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's time to hop over and see what Annemarie Julian is sharing today.
Thanks for hopping by!

Have a great day!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #techniquebloghop #cardmaking

8 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...