Saturday, June 20, 2020

Brushed Blog Hop


We have a fun special going on right now! It's called Bring Back My Pack and this time features the Brushed paper pack. This beautiful pack comes in bundles or as individual items. Either way I know you'll find things you really want!

Since this is a blog hop you'll find all kinds of inspiration from out talented consultants. The blog before mine belongs to Darlys Recker. Click the link in each post to go to the next blog.

With all the pretty pinks and greens in the patterns I had just the right photo to scrap! I also wanted to use one of the fun layouts from our Cricut Everyday Moments Collection. This makes  scrapbooking very easy and you end up with a well put together layout!

NOTE: Clicking in the top right column will take you directly to the Cricut site featuring ALL the Close To My Heart collections both current AND retired! From there you can also access all other Cricut products, too! I'm an affiliate and purchases through this link include compensation.

Since the pattern papers were being used for the stars I wanted them to be seen and not lost on the page. To make the colors pop I used a sheet of black cardstock for my base. Look at how those colors stand out against the black! 

Once the Cricut cuts were done all I had to do was glue the stars to the back of the star outline and the title to the backing. . I told you it was easy! When the page was assembled I added some stickers from the pack, gold sequins and gold thread. A bit of journaling and the page was done!




Click here to see the Brushed Collection

Close To My Heart products used on this layout.
  • Paper Pack: Brushed + Stickers
  • Cricut: Everyday Moments
  • Cardstock: Black, White Daisy, Raspberry
  • Embellishments: Gold Thread, Gold Sequins
  • Tools: thin 3D Foam Tape, Tombow Liquid Glue
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go be sure to sign up to follow my blog. I'm on Facebook and Pinterest, too!

Now it's time to hop over and see what Alyson Mayo has created to inspire us! I know you're going to love it!

Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #bloghop #scrapbooking

12 comments:

  1. What a FUN layout, adorable. Great color combos to compliment the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and the way the black cardstock background makes these colors pop so vibrantly! AWESOME page! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've paired the colours with black as the contrast- it is so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO..great tip on the stars and so striking on that black background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout. The pink and green against the black is a perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this layout and pairing the Brushed with the black!!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...