Tuesday, March 3, 2015

More March Stamp of the Month--Choose Happy

I'd like to share another idea using Choose Happy the 
March Stamp of the Month.
This is such a fun stamp set and there is so much you can do with it! See the sidebar for images of this stamp set. Look at all those cute frames borders and messages! 

I was inspired by a card made by Cindi Jensen and this is my take on it. First I stamped the images on the layer for the upper right corner. Then I covered that layer with a piece of B&T from the Hopscotch pack and folded over the corner to reveal the stamped flower BUT I did not glue it down yet. The frame from Choose Happy was stamped and cut out then layered on a piece of Glacier cardstock. The Mini Stapler secured all these layers together THEN I glued it to the card front.

Don't forget Choose Happy is only available from March 1-31, 2015!


This is the inside of the card. I used a strip of Hopscotch along the bottom and stamped a small image to pretty up the inside, too.


All products are Close To My Heart:
--Stamp Sets: Choose Happy, A Bunch of Thanks
--Cardstock:Ponderosa Pine, Colonial White, Glacier
--Inks: Ponderosa Pine, Glacier, Smoothie, Flaxen, Sunset
--Mini Stapler
--Gold Glitter Gem


Get your Choose Happy stamp set now!
Click here to see how you can get it for only $5.00!


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...