You can find all the details on the Color My Heart home page.
This layout was made using Pattern #3 from the new Make It From Your Heart vol. 3 book. All the details are there for you to create with: sketch, measurements, placement! The pattern papers are from the Cats & Bats paper pack. Isn't it amazing how you can make themed papers looks totally different! Nothing in these layouts suggests Halloween!
I stamped the flowers on Watercolor Paper and painted them with a Water Brush and ink from the stamp pad lid. The stems were stamped in Emerald on the LIGHT side of the cardstock. In case you didn't hear yet our cardstock now has a light and dark side of the color now. Yippee! In the layout I used the light side across the bottom while the photo mats are the dark side.
All products are Close To My Heart:
- Stamp Sets: Falling for You-Scrapbooking, Splash of Color
- Make It From Your Heart Vol. 3
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Emerald, Pansy
- Specialty Paper: Cats and Bats paper pack, Watercolor paper
- Exclusive Inks: Black, Goldfish
- Embellishments: Gold Pearls, Black and Gold Ribbon
- Tools: Water Brush, Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!
Are you feeling inspired to create with these colors? We sure hope so over at Color My Heart! Go to our home page for details on how to create and share. We LOVE seeing your creations so don't be shy!
Have a great day!
#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #scrapbooklayout