Friday, January 11, 2019

Butterfly Layout ~ Color Dare #325


Open through January 24, 2019

This color palette is one you'll find in our The Love of Color book. There are 3, 4 and 5 color ideas for each of the colors in our Close To My Heart palette. You can use any brand of colors you have as long as you make sure it's as close a match as possible.

These are some of my favorite colors and I ended up using all of them except Silver. I also used a pattern from our Make It from Your Heart how-to book. So before I even got busy making the layout I already had the colors and pattern decided on and that makes it so easy! I just followed the cutting guide and placement of the papers. I stamped the images and added some embellishments. Some of the butterflies are popped up with foam tape and all the butterflies have shimmer brushed on them. 
I'm very pleased with the results and can't wait to add photos!







Close To My Heart products.
  • Paper Pack: Feels Like Home
  • Stamp Sets: Dandelion Wishes, Butterfly Friendship + Thin Cuts
  • Make It from Your Heart Book: Volume 3
  • Cardstock: Heather, Peacock, Glacier
  • Specialty Paper: Sugarplum Glitter paper
  • Thin Cuts: Decorative Borders, Happy (retired)
  • Exclusive Inks: Peacock, Eggplant, Glacier, Sugarplum
  • Embellishments: clear Sparkles, Sugarplum Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope this has inspired you to join in the fun at Color My Heart Color Dare. Create any paper craft using at least 3 colors from the palette above. Full details and the link are on our home page.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back often for more creative ideas!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #colormyheartcolordare #showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking
Dandelion Wishes
Butterfly Friendship + Thin Cuts





















Feels Like Home Paper Pack











5 comments:

  1. like the dandelion stamp, gotta get it. Back East that was my favorite time when the dandelions magically changed to these flowers that you picked and blew them to scatter in the air...but my dad didn't like them at all. Miss those in Arizona. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the you stamped and colored the butterflies on glacier, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this layout! Such a beautiful design and the memo pages provide built in journaling - gotta love it! I wasn't sure how to use those papers (the memo ones) but this sure gives me some great ideas. Wonderful use of that dandelion stamp as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with notebook paper gets extra points in my book. I'm not sure what it is, but I have a serious addiction to anything that resembles an office supply!!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You brought this layout to life! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...