Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Another Sweet Girl Layout

Here is another layout that uses more of my extra Stitched Quilt Shapes. I just can't see them going to waste so it was time for another layout!

This layout is similar to one I shared the other day. The bottom border is different as is the photo placements. Again, there is no stamping on the layout as the embellishments are part of the Compliments pack.







Close To My Heart products

  • Paper Pack: Sweet Girl + Complements
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Heather, Sapphire, Fern
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Quilt Shapes
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you want to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back often for more great ideas! You can sign up for emails if you don't want to miss anything!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...