Saturday, February 1, 2020

February Stamp of the Month Hop ~ Cherishing Her

A new month brings a new Stamp of the Month Hop! Our February Stamp of the Month is a winner and will be a welcome addition to your stamping collection! It's only available this month so don't miss out on this great stamp set. You can even get it at a big discount with a qualifying order. Details are on my website.

Our group of Close To My Heart consultants have joined together to share ideas using this wonderful stamp set. We've linked our blogs so you can hop from one to the other with just a click on each link in the post. Easy Peasy! The blog before mine is Becca Whitham's.

I made a card for this hop and love how it turned out. Instead of using the entire bouquet I stamped just the top at the bottom of my focal layer. I colored the flowers using a water brush and ink from the lid of the stamp pad. The background papers are from our new Mix-in pack and it's all on one of our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack card bases. The cardstock I used is White Daisy and Sangria. There is a piece of Julep Shimmer Trim which is also new. I added some more sparkle with Silver Stickles and Black Shimmer Brush for the flower centers. By the way, the colors of Exclusive Inks I used for the flowers are: Intense Black, Glacier, Nectarine. Julep, Evergreen, Lemon, Ballerina and Sangria.




If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now it's time to hop over and see what Miss Carrie has made to share with us today. Happy hopping and thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonth

16 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! Love your card design and use of the paper with the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I love the way you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love how you used the flower stamp at the bottom of the panel. Very fresh and different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you used to bouquet stamp. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC card Michelle! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used a partial image of the bouquet to give the stamp an entirely different feel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the partial image!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like how you stamp just the flowers and used the 2 patterns of B&T!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use the bouquet stamp!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...