Tuesday, May 5, 2020

National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop ~ Blue Skies


Welcome to our special hop just for the Blue Skies Collection being offered this month! We're the same group that brings you the Stamp of the Month Hop so you know you're going to see a lot of really great ideas!

The blog before mine on the hop belongs to Janet Royer. Keep clicking on the links in each post to move along on the hop. It's that easy!

I really love the papers in the Blue Skies Packet! Then there is the coordinating cardstock that has glossy designs on it! Wow!!! The paper I thought worked best with my photos was the blue with a small corner design. The sentiment was perfect for my photos. It's actually on both pages of the layout but I covered it with a photo on the right hand page. 

Once I decided the placement of my photos I got busy cutting out the letters for the title. I used my Cricut Joy for all the cuts. The cute parachutes are from the You Are Here collection. The Cricut cuts all use the glossy cardstock from Blue Skies. I used a couple stickers from the sticker sheet and red, white and blue dots for accents. I kept it simple since there are so many fun photos on display. 









Close To My Heart products used on this layout
  • Blue Skies Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
  • Blue Skies Coordinating Cardstock
  • Cricut: You Are Here Collection
  • Black & White Dots
  • Seas the Day Dots (check in the online only section of my website)
  • Tombow Liquid Glue
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Next up on the hop is Brenda Lapp. Go see what she has created to share with us!

Be sure to sing up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #cricut #mayspecial

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the use of the parachute on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific and clever layout! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic layout!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Love this. But I'm also curious about whether you have a cadet at West Point now or already graduated. My son is a WP grad and currently back there working. We are headed there in July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is a civilian professor in the PE Dept. Such a proud tradition for you and your son! Have fun! We were there last July.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! I love your layout and how the elements draw attention to the awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...