Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's sketch time at Atlantic Hearts! Use the sketch to make any paper craft you like. I made this super easy card using accents of the Close To My Heart Color of the Year....Bluebell! Let's get busy!

The paper is from our new Lovely Paper Packet + Stickers. There are so many pretty sticker images for this pack I wanted to show them off a bit. With the sketch, paper packet and stickers this card went together in minutes! The partial circle was made with a Thin Cut Die and I just snipped off the part I didn't need. I added some sparkle with the Glitter Paper and some Shimmer Brush on the birdcage flower. 

To pop up the birdcage sticker I first used my Anti-Static Pouch on the sticky side so it was no longer sticky. I used some Thin 3D Foam Tape to pop it up. Some Silver Thread and Clear Sparkles and the card was done!





Close up for the popped up sticker, shimmer on the flower and silver thread.


Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Lovely Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Glitter Paper: White, Bluebell
  • Cardstock: Bluebell 
  • Thin Cut Die: Circle Shaker Window
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Clear Shimmer Brush, Silver Thread
  • 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!


Before you go......be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the left column. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook using the Tabs in the Header. 

I hope you feel inspired to give our sketch challenge a try. We love seeing what you create!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

#atlanticheartssketchchallenge #showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #sketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...