Saturday, September 5, 2020

Got Candy? Blog Hop

 What a fun hop this is going to be! Got Candy? is a special we have going right now through October 31st and it has so many options! You are going to have so many ideas from this blog hop on ways to use the papers, stamp set, and sequins! You can even get them all in a bundle at a discount!

The blog before mine belongs to Darlys Recker. All you have to do is click the link in each post to hop to the next blog. It doesn't get easier than that!

I decided to make a layout for my project. Now all I have to do is wait for photos of the grandkids at Halloween!

I used black as my base to make a nice dark sky look to the layout. The pattern is from our Make It from Your Heart Vol. 3 (pattern 8) How-to book. It makes creating very easy. The curved edge of a the green layers was made with our new Fancy Borders Thin Cut dies. It makes a nice detail for the eyes to see. The images all came from the Sticker Sheet and are oh so cute!

For the sky I spattered some Evergreen Shimmer Brush. It's s subtle shimmer for the background and a nice base for the sparkle of the silver stars as the spatter looks like distant stars. To do the stars I used our Tombow Liquid Adhesive to dab it randomly around where I wanted the stars. Then I sprinkled the Silver Stars on top of the glue. Once that part was done I tapped off the stars that were loose and put them back in the jar. It's like what you do when you use glitter.

Layout is shown in black frames.








The photo above shows you all the products for the got Candy Special. The bundle is discounted for you but you can also buy the products individually. 

Before you go ......... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas. The link is in the left column. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook by clicking the tabs in the header.

Now it's time to hop over to see what Gina Brandstetter has created to share with us. I know you'll love it!

Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #bloghops #scrapbooklayouts

5 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...