Friday, January 29, 2021

Perfect Match Layout ~ Color Dare #429

Our Perfect Match special is truly one you don't want to miss out on! The beautiful papers, exclusive stamp set, sequins all help to create unique and beautiful projects. You can get the products individually or in bundles, too! 

The colors in the Perfect Match papers are perfect for this Color Dare Challenge. Instead of picking at least 3 I used ALL the colors. haha Sometimes that just kind of happens like that. I also used a FREE scrapbook pattern that Close To My Heart shared a little while ago. See below for the pattern and link. 

Once I had all the pieces cut and laid out on the bases it looked really nice but a few of the pieces didn't stand out enough. I really liked how the hearts with the black outline stood out so I used that idea to make the other pieces stand out, too. The plaid heart was the first one I tackled. using some Liquid Pearls I outlined the heart. What a difference it made!!! The small triangles along both border pieces also needed a bit of help, especially the ones on the left page. Again...what a difference and it adds some 3D dimension to the layout too.

 I also added some tiny white flower sequins and added a some Liquid Pearls to the center. There is no stamping on this layout. All the details were done with papers, stickers, the sequin flowers and Liquid Pearls. Very easy and a nice look in the end!







Perfect Match Paper Pack + Stickers


Other products used for this layout.
  • Cardstock: Carolina, Mint
  • Embellishments: Flower Sequins, Liquid Pearls - Black Onyx
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to create and share your own artwork using colors from the grid above. We can't wait to see what you make! Full details and more Design Team samples can be found on our blog.
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh  #scrapbooking

8 comments:

  1. Love all the small details on your layout - and you are right that the Liquid Pearls around the heart really make it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can not go wrong with this paper pack...so gorgeous! Love how you used the Liquid Pearls to make embellishments stand out. Great use of "other" embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully combined paper and embellished page, Michelle! I love that floral paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the layout! Love the addition of the liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layouts! These pages are going to look gorgeous when complete with photos...
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you’ve teamed the floral with the blue. All the detail on your pages is fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the layout and all of your embellishments! Great to add Valentine pictures to!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...