Welcome to our March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We're a group of Close To My Heart Makers showing you a variety of ways to use our current Stamp of the Month. This month we have an ah-mazing stamp set for you! The details will have you oohing and ahhing. So sit back, relax and get ready for some really fantastic projects created by our talented group of Makers! The blog before mine belongs to Maureen O'Sullivan. Click the link in each post to hop to the next blog.
On my card I used a technique featured by Melissa Mills Johnson. I was so impressed I couldn't wait to give it a try. To top it off.....it's easy!!! Thank you SO much, Melissa, for sharing this fun and dramatic technique!
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Peacock
- Specialty Paper: Vellum
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Peacock
- TriBlend Markers: Magenta Blend, Blue Turquoise Shades, Lavender Blends
- Iridescent Flower Confetti
- Tombow Liquid Glue
- 91% alcohol
- paint brush