Monday, January 17, 2022

Sweet Little Things Cards ~ January Stamp of the Month

I just had to share these adorable cards with you! I was inspired by Becca Whitham's cards and just had to make some of my own! 

This stamp set is just too cute! It's our January Stamp of the Month so it's only available until January 31st. You can even get it for only $5 with a qualifying order!

My daughters had pet bunnies when they were young and this just brings back a warm feeling. All the images are watercolored on watercolor paper. Just a light wash of color was all the images needed. The images were stamped in Intense black ink so it wouldn't bleed when I painted them.




The sparkles on this card are actually clear. I used a marker to color them to go with the card.

I used some Stickles on the bunny tails to create a bit of sparkle.


S2201 Sweetest Little Things
Only available through January 31st.

Other Close To My Heart products used for these cards.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a GREAT deal!)
  • Specialty Paper: Watercolor Paper
  • Cardstock: Wild Berry, Grape
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Wild Berry Ribbon, Diamond Stickles
  • Tools: Watercolor Paints, Water Brush, Lavender TriBlend Marker

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...