Tuesday, January 18, 2022

New Product Blog Hop ~ Jan/Feb

 January brings a new mini catalog full of lots and lots of fun new things to craft with! This catalog is live January and February of 2022. Enjoy all the new things you'll see used on the projects in this hop!

The blog before mine is Scrappin Katy. All you have to do is click the links in each post to hop to the next blog. It's one big circle. Click here for a list of all participants. 


My card was a quick and easy make using this theme. I used the sticker sheet from Sweet as Honey for the images. The lines were "stamped" using the edge of a My Acrylix Block. I tapped the edge of the block on the ink pad then stamped it onto the cardstock. I also added some hexagon cork shapes to accent the hexagon stickers. 






X7276S Sweet as Honey + Sticker Sheet


X7276E Sweet as Honey Cork Shapes


Z4403 Sweet as Honey - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts


M1277 Swirly Happy Birthday  

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.

  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a great deal)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Black
  • Thin Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop to the next blog. It belongs to Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #newproductbloghop

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness on making those lines that I totally had to find out how you did them! The theme of your card is perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and lines! Definitely want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lines, what a great technique. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the background you created with the block! I thought I wasn't remembering all of the papers in the Mix-In. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for explaining your technique on the lines because I was having a terrible time placing that fabulous paper. LOL! Great clean and simple card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever to make those lines with your block. I love the way your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love this card, the design is amazing, so clever to use the edge of the block to stamp the lines. Definitely plan to try this.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...