Monday, February 21, 2022

Bee Shaker Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Hi! It's time for a new sketch challenge from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Each week our teams alternate to share a sketch for you to use to get started. This week my team is up!

You can flip, flop, rotate, etc., when using the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your design. 

I decided the sketch would be perfect for a shaker card and kept the sketch true to itself. It came together quickly once I paired the Sweet as Honey paper with the sketch.

The shaker element is easy to make using our special Thin Cut dies. It even has two dies that create pieces for the inside if you like. I used Bitty Beads in my shaker because the colors were so spot on. There is a Circle Shaker Window Foam + Acetate pack that helps create the shaker.

The sentiment is simply stamped in black ink and Black Diamond Stickles were used for the dots in the sketch. 


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Masculine Card

 How about a masculine style card? Well here is a good one for you. Plus, if you change out the colors it will be fine for a gal card, too. ...