Friday, February 18, 2022

Frame Background Card ~ Color Dare #484

 Welcome to our latest challenge! Our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare has our popular Tic Tac Toe Challenge for you today! 

Pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. Then if you want to use some of the other colors you can. You can even use them all! What you can't do is add any new colors. So if you're entering your project in other challenge be careful with the colors.

Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge use the link in the post on our home page.

For my card I was inspired by one made by Haley Dyer. She used our February Stamp of the Month set in a unique way. I couldn't wait to make one of my own! 

I started by picking the top row of colors: Mulberry, Mint, Harbour and added Gold. I stamped the frame in Harbour ink in a repeating pattern across the top of the card, then again on Mint cardstock. The strip of Gold  Glitter paper and dots of Golden Rod Stickles adds the final details.






S2202 Here's the Story
February Stamp of the Month
Only available Feb. 1-28.

Let's go shopping!

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time for you to pick your colors and create! We can't wait to see what you make.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colormyheart #colordare

11 comments:

  1. I really love how you created the background with the frame stamp... I wouldn't have thought to use it like that. Love the colour choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool background! Thanks for sharing this cool idea. It looks really good paired with the diagonal element. Well done, Michelle!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creative way you used the frame stamp to make the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very clever way to make more of your stash by creating patterned paper from a frame stamp! It all looks great, especially with the added twist of the diagonal. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour choices.
    Super make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your personalized background design, pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever use of the oval in creating your own background design.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...