Monday, April 25, 2022

Wild Berry Blast Blog Hop

This blog hop is hosted by the same group of Close To My Heart Makers that do the monthly Stamp of the Month Hop. Our Wild Berry Blast Special is just too much fun and goodness so we added this hop to our list!  

The hop is one big circle so all you have to do is click the link in each post to move through the hop. You're going to see some fantastic ideas so sit back and relax and enjoy the ride!

For reference the blog before mine is: Becca-expressions. For a complete list of participating Makers, click here.

I couldn't wait to create with the floral pattern of this pack! My granddaughter's favorite color is pink so of course I had to scrap a photo of her with this gorgeous paper! 

The layout is a pattern from our Make It from Your Heart How-to Book (vol. 5, pat. 3). Having a pattern with a cutting and placement guide makes for an easy start! 

I knew right away I wanted the circle element of the pattern to be the floral but I didn't want to use any more than needed so I had more for other project. Instead of cutting a full 8" circle then cut it at 4.5" I use my Cricut and cut a semi circle sized to 4.5" x 8". Now I have a bunch more of this beautiful paper to use.

I tried using a black and white photo but thought it wasn't bold enough with the Wild Berry color. I solved the problem with a color photo and a touch of Lagoon cardstock to tie in the color of her clothes with the Wild Berry.

It's a bit hard to see in a photo but I splattered some shimmer on the black background (Wild Berry) and on the cardstock behind the photo (Black) with Shimmer Brushes. The photo is popped up with some Thin Foam Tape so I tucked some Silver Thread underneath and added Silver Glitter Gems around the page. A last minute thought was to use some Dazzle Liquid Pearls around the edge of the circle. All the other embellishments are from the sticker sheet that comes in the bundle. 




In this photo you can see the beautiful holographic shimmer of the paper. I couldn't wait to create with this paper! The photo doesn't really do it justice!

This photo shows the tone on tone patterns of some of the other papers in this special pack. Plus you can see the silver stripe pattern, too. This is one fantastic Special!

CC4224 Wild Berry Blast Product Bundle


Now it's time to hop to the next blog: Kristine Ponte. Enjoy the hop!



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #bloghop #coloroftheyear


2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...