Sunday, December 18, 2022

Now & Forever Layout

 Hi! There is a Special going right now you want to be sure to see. The Now & Forever Collection is a beautiful way to create for Valentines Day and other occasions! Papers, Stamp Sets, Embroidered Embellishments and Bundles..... it's all there for you!

I created this layout using the Scrapbook Workshop Guide. The layout is from Project 3 and was my starting point but then I gave it my own twists. 

I inked the edges of the pattern papers with Scarlet ink. Other Exclusive Inks colors used for stamping are Mulberry and Seabrook. The layout base cardstock is Seabrook (the light side) with Scarlet and Mulberry cardstock for other details.  

For embellishing I used touches of Gold. Gold Glitter Paper, Gold Glitter Gems and Stickles Golden rod. 

The title comes from the Hope & Kindness set. The hearts were cut with a die from the All-Purpose Tags Thin Cut set.








If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #Specials #scrapbooking #now&forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...