Saturday, February 25, 2023

Daisy Card

 Hi! This month my focus is on our Stamping Foam. What a fun and versatile item this is! I will be posting a variety of samples using the foam and hope you enjoy and decide to give it a try.

For the daisy card I used the stamping foam with a Thin Cut Die. The way to use the Stamping Foam is to warm it with a Heat Tool for a few seconds. You can see a subtle change in the foam as it heats. Next place the foam on whatever you want to use to create a pattern. I used the Thin Cut seen below and placed a large block on top so I could use even pressure to create the imprint.

I inked it up in 3 colors by first patting the lightest color in the middle. Then I added the other two colors on the outside edges. Now comes the fun part....printing your design! Just press it to your cardstock like you would a stamp. For cleanup I use a wet wipe or damp cloth then dry with a paper towel.

Want to save this imprint for a while....go ahead. Want to do a different imprint....go ahead! You can "erase" the imprint simply by heating the foam like you did to prepare it the first time! Wow right!

The flower was stamped in Intense Black Exclusive Ink so it wouldn't bleed when I colored the image. I used a Water Brush and ink from the lid of a stamp pad to color the flower. Colors used are: Capri, Wisteria and Sage. The flower center and parts of the foam design have dots of Stickles Diamond Glitter Glue.  I also splattered Wisteria Shimmer Brush on the background of the card front.

Other products used for this card:




Stamping Foam
Four 3"x4" blocks per pack

Stitched Card Front & Background Thin Cuts

Friendship Daisy Stamp Set + Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #techniques #cardmaking #stampingfoam

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...