Thursday, September 28, 2023

Harvest Blessing Card

 Today I'm sharing a pretty card that's also easy to create. There are many details to this design yet they are done with simple steps. Let's go....

I started with thee blended background. I tore scrap paper to make masks and tacked it to my desktop over the top and bottom of the white cardstock. Using 3 colors and Blending Brushes I created the look you see by gently rubbing the ink between the masks. 

Leaving the masks in place I stamped the images with black ink to create the silhouette along the bottom. Once you lift up the masks you see the magic!

I stamped a cattail image and colored with pencils. It was then fussy cut and placed along the bottom of the card popped up a bit with Foam Tape. Stamping a sentiment and adding a Dot completed the look. OH....forgot to mention I distressed the edges of the white cardstock with my scissors.

Close To My Heart products used for this card:


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking  #coloroftheyear

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...