Saturday, September 23, 2023

Simple and Beautiful ~ Stamp of the Month

I couldn't wait to create these cards inspired by Laura Beacham! So simple and yet it creates a stunning look! Just think of all the beautiful colors to use for this technique! I'm just getting started with Journey but I can't wait to use Rosy, Jade, Royal....well you get the idea! 

I got out a couple of my retired Thin Cut dies and put them to work. I stamped in Journey ink then used the dies for the center cut. The dies were used again on plain white cardstock to create the frame.

The center square is popped up but the center rectangle is not. I used both sides of Journey cardstock for the small banners to create some contrast. After stomping a sentiment it was done!

This stamp set is our September Stamp of the Month. Each month we feature an Exclusive stamp set for that month only. Then it's gone to make way for the new month. You can get a discount with a qualifying order BUT you can get it FREE as a VIP Customer! See below for information on our VIP Program. Sign up first THEN place your order to get a free Stamp of the Month.

Products used to make these cards:

The card with the square has the stamped border on the inside. The rectangle has the corner medallion.


S2309 Thoughtful Tokens
September Stamp of the Month
Available ONLY Sept. 1 - 30

Get a discount with a qualifying order!
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order!

Let's go shopping!
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking  #coloroftheyear

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...