Friday, September 29, 2023

Stenciled Birthday Card ~ Color Dare #568

 Welcome to Color Dare #568. Our Design Team is making this challenge simple......or is it? Hmmmmm. You must use the new CTMH  Color of the Year: Journey. It's a gorgeous Blue/Teal color that I LOVE! With Journey you can use TWO colors of your choice. See the graphic for the fine print rules. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count.  Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here to go  to Color Dare #568.

I paired Journey with Lagoon and Glacier. They go well together and are some of my favorite colors! The new stencils were so fun to use and I love how they draw your eyes to the center of the card. I'm having fun with all the new stencils we have so be on the lookout for them in future posts.

Our blending brushes are the perfect way to add color with stencils. You get a nice smooth finish of color.

The stamp set is part of our National Stamping Month - Say It with Style Special. There are so many fun things in this Special! Exclusive stamp sets, stencils and bundles are yours for the picking! Be sure to check it out as these items are only available through October 31st.....while supplies last.

Close To My Heart products used for this card:


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking  #coloroftheyear

5 comments:

  1. I am totally addicted to stencils at the moment too so I look forward to seeing your other artwork with more of it. I love how you used the 3 blue/teal tones and how the arrow stencil really points to the sentiment and cup cakes. A lovely Colour Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your stenciling and your ink blending is perfect... love your birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card...your stenciling....and choice of keeping is monochromatic. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...