Monday, March 18, 2024

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card when done!

Each Monday we give you a new sketch to inspire you creative thoughts. You can use as is or flip, flop, rotate, etc. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. Wednesday our blog opens for you to link your project! 

I decided I was in a keep it simple creative mood today. I kept it so simple I created the look of making a pattern for the cut out by using plaid pattern paper! I love these two papers from the Honey Bunny pack and it made me happy to use them together.

After using the die cut I glued the plaid paper to the back of the cardstock. I distressed the edges of all cardstock and popped up with foam tape. A few yellow Dots added a nice touch to finish it off.

See below for list of products used for this card.



Honey Bunny Paper Pack
While supplies last


Close To My Heart products used for this card: (while supplies last)


ATTENTION VIP CUSTOMERS
 VIP Credits can still be earned through April 30th.
Any credits must be used by May 15th. 

Click here to read the post about CTMH closing June 30th. 
More details are in the post.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking  #atlanticheartsketchchallenge #decorativeshapesthencuts

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty way to use that new thin cut and a great way to use the sketch! Pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...