Friday, March 22, 2024

Clean and Simple Card ~ Color Dare #593

Welcome to our latest challenge at Color Dare! For this challenge you MUST use Honey Butter plus only ONE of the colors in the bottom row. See the graphic for the fine print rules.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here!

I decided to pair Honey Butter with Royal for my project. I also knew I wanted to make something clean. and simple. Since my Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts were sitting on my desk top I put them to use...again! Since Royal is such a bright and bold color I kept used it for small shapes so as not to overpower the others. I like the white glitter paper as an added layer to the design. The shapes in colored cardstock as popped up on foam tape. 

I kept the sentiment simple, too. I added some scored lines around it for fun.

 See below for a list of products used on this card.




Click here for Color Dare #593



Z7133 Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts
(while supplies last)

Close To My Heart product used on this card: (while supplies last)

ATTENTION VIP CUSTOMERS
 VIP Credits can still be earned through April 30th.
Any credits must be used by May 15th. 

Click here to read the post about CTMH closing June 30th. 
More details are in the post.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking  #colormyheart #colordare #colorchallenge

10 comments:

  1. Love the CAS look! What a great way to use those dies and I love the scored lines on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple design - the gutter paper adds just the right amount of shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love how you did the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scored lines! It really adds to the beautiful CAS design. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, love how you used the dies and colors. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an adorable card Michelle. Love the subtle of the colors!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...