Thursday, March 15, 2018

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Purposeful Patterns



Welcome to our monthly Technique Blog Hop! This month we're featuring ideas using our
How-to books which make creating very easy! If you've come from the blog of
Darlys Recker you're doing great. Click the link in each post to continue along for more great ideas!

I was in a scrapbooking mood the other day so I created this layout for this hop and my granddaughter's birthday! I used our newest pattern book called Make It from Your Heart. The patterns are clearly shown with cutting and placement guides. You can make your project exactly as the pattern shows or use it as a starting point and make adjustments of your own. I did make a change or two along the way and love the outcome. The journal piece I just had drew some lines and stamped the image at the bottom.







All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Make It from Your Heart Vol. 3 Patter 23
  • Paper: Adventure Fundamentals
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Pewter, Lagoon, Raspberry
  • Exclusive Inks: Pansy
  • Specialty Paper: Gold Glitter Paper
  • Cricut for the hearts
  • Journal Pen
  • Gold Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's time to see what Danielle Wagner has created to inspire us. 

Happy Hopping!
Michelle

#closetomyheart #showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #makeitfromyourheat
SaveSave

10 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...