Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May Stamp of the Month - To My Bestie

It's the first of the month and that means a brand new Stamp of the Month! May features a great stamp set called To My Bestie. Who wouldn't want to create with this set?!!!

I decided to go a bit outside the box with my card and use images that might not get the initial look over. There is still a friend theme to the card with a nice birthday message inside.

I love the balloon bouquet so that was my first image choice for my card. Markers were used for a nice bright look. I got the colors from our Love of Color How-to book with Pixie being the main color. I love how the stitched frame draws your eye in and highlights the sentiment. For the little knot of twine on the balloon string I used my piercing tool to loosen the strands for a fun look.

To My Bestie is our May Stamp of the Month which means it's only available from May 1 - 31st. Don't miss out on the fun stamp set! You can even get it at a discount for only $5 (details  on my website).  Place your oder now!





Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: To My Bestie (available May 1-31st only)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Pixie, Thistle, Heather
  • Exclusive Inks: Pixie, Thistle, Lagoon
  • ShinHan Markers: Turquoise Blue, Peony Purple, Tender Pink, Clay
  • Thin Cuts: Stitched Squares
  • Love of Color How-to Book
  • Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles. Clear Shimmer Brush, Mink Twine
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.



Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle

#stampofthemonth #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...