Monday, January 10, 2022

On the Move Layout

 I just finished this fun layout and wanted to share it with you. A big move over the Holidays just needed to be scrapped. 

I started with pattern 17 from our How-to book called Make It from Your Heart Volume 5. It's so easy to start with a pattern especially when it includes the cutting and placement guides!

There is no stamping on this layout which is unusual for me. The words were cut with my Cricut. There is something different about the Idea Falls, ID words though. When I was printing the photos I did a couple extra of the photo showing the Falls. Those letter were cut from the photos rather than cardstock.






Sawyer Paper Pack

Crafty Sequins

Other Close To My Heart products used for this layout.
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart, Vol. 5, Pat. 17
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Harbour
  • Embellishments: Snowflake Sequins
  • Cricut for lettering

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #makeitfromyourheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...